Raw Coconut Wraps
For a pliable raw vegan wrap to use for raw crepes, tacos, coconut nori rolls and veggie wraps, this simple and tasty dehydrated recipe tastes great, is easy to make and stores very well!
Raw Coconut Wraps: (Makes around three wraps)
2 cups raw coconut meat from young Thai coconuts
1-2 Tbsp. raw coconut water
1/2 Tsp Himalayan pink or sea salt
(1) Process raw coconut meat and salt in a food processor until finely chopped.
(2) Add raw coconut water until mixture is thick and creamy, but avoid watering it down too much.
(3) Spread resulting coconut cream on dehydrator sheet or parchment. Make it around ¼ inch thick to avoid holes and breakage.
(4) Place in dehydrator at 117 degrees or less. After 3-4 hours check to see if it is dry on top. If so, then flip and dehydrate 3-4 hours more until dry on both sides.
(5) The result is a tasty and pliable wrap that can be used for raw crepes, coconut nori rolls or veggie wraps! Stores long term.
For more delightful raw vegan recipes like this one, please check out Raw From The Garden's website at www.RawFromTheGarden.com today! Also, Raw From The Garden's featured living food chef and recipe book author Alice Dee is now available for interviews, book signings, talks and weekend workshops this year on the Raw Vegan Diet and Cuisine. Contact Alice here to make a booking.