Raw Red Peppers Stuffed With Pecan and Hemp Seed Paste
Enjoy this delicious ripe red pepper stuffed with a savory Mexican-flavored paste consisting of pecans, hemp seed, red onion, fresh lime juice, jalapeño pepper and sea salt and topped with avocado chunks.
1 ripe red bell pepper, cut in half from top to bottom
1 ripe avocado, cut into cubes
Paste for Filling: 1/4 cup hemp seeds
1/4 cup raw pecans, chopped finely
1 tbsp red onion, chopped finely
1 tbsp jalapeño pepper, chopped finely
Juice of 1 small lime
(1) Prepare bell pepper and avocado as shown.
(2) Add filling ingredients to a small bowl and make a paste by pressing down with a fork.
(3) Place bell pepper halves side by side on a serving plate.
(4) Fill each pepper half with the filling paste.
(5) Place avocado cubes on top of each pepper half.
(6) Eat fresh.
For more delightful raw vegan recipes like this one, please check out Raw From The Garden's website at www.RawFromTheGarden.com today! Update: Raw From The Garden's featured living food chef and recipe book author Alice Dee will be teaching a series of delicious weekend retreat workshops this year on using the "Raw Vegan Cuisine for Healing and Weight Loss" at beautiful Spirit Lake Hermitage in Northern California. Click here for more details and the event dates.